Some of the many opportunities to sing have included:
- Regular weekly singing assemblies;
- Christmas carol service and choir rehearsals;
- Singing across the curriculum, e.g. learning songs in French lessons;
- Music lessons, where singing is at the heart of the lesson;
We are very pleased to have achieved this award and have already begun planning how to achieve the Gold Award.
To achieve this we hope to:
- Extend the school choir by offering a choir club throughout the year;
- Encourage parents and the wider community to be more involved with singing;
- Make time for the whole school to sing together in assembly every day.
Parents and members of the community, if you are a keen singer and would like to get involved, please contact Mr Mansell at email@example.com or pop in to the school and let him know.