- Lego WeDo Construction sets, making programmable Lego creations;
- Audacity - sound wave editing software;
- Picasa - Image gallery and manipulation software;
- Scratch - a graphical programming language aimed at children;
- and an Unplugged activity in which the children had to think logically to solve a problem.
As you can see from the photographs, the children had a great time and took lots of new ideas back to their schools.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment below. It will be sent for moderation and should be displayed on the site soon.