Back in Yellow Class, 27 children had a great time putting their Christingles together, whilst not being tempted to have a sample of jelly tots or dolly mixtures!
Every part of the Christingle symbolises something different:
· The orange represents the world
· The red ribbon represents the blood of Christ
· The candle represents Jesus, the light of the world
· The four sticks represent the four seasons
· The sweets represent the food and goodness provided
We briefly lit the candles - the effect was lovely.
At time of leaving school, all sweets were still intact on the sticks!